Wednesday 12 October 2011

You Never Know How Strong You Are Until ...


Have you ever listened to this quote: "A woman is like a tea bag. You have no idea how strong she is until she gets in hot water." ?
Some people believe that it's a quote from Eleanor Roosevelt, while others believe that Nancy Reagan said it. I'm not sure who's right but one thing I'm sure of is that the quote must be said by a strong woman.

Ufff, I am in this mood again. The kinda mood that comes when life knocks you repeatedly for God knows how long. I'm trying to take it one day at a time but it seems that several days attack me at once. Need some words to revive me.

...

Well, here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, talking to myself that sometimes we never know how strong we are until being strong is the only choice we have.

So be strong, Vivi.. Chayoooooooo !!


No comments:

Post a Comment