Saturday 8 October 2011

Shakespeare Isn't Always Right


A friend posted on a group wall on Facebook: "BEST PHRASE SAID BY SHAKESPEARE: When someone lies to you, it's not his fault.. Actually it's yours, because you didn't give him the proper space to tell the truth."

I read that post in the morning and somehow I couldn't get it out of my mind. I'm not one of the big fans of Shakespeare. I love some of his quotes though. Really this line's annoying me. Well, I disagree with Shakespeare this time, with that quotation.

However someone treats us, it doesn't give us a legacy to lie to him/her. After all, life really isn't about how others treat us, but it's all about how we treat others.

As, someone ever told me, we can't expect Shakespeare for all good quotations.. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment