Tuesday 17 January 2012

I've Learned #1


I've learned that my best friend and I can do anything- or nothing, and still have a good time.

I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the one who helps you get up.

I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want him to, doesn't mean he doesn't love you with all he has.

I've learned that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others, but you also have to learn to forgive yourself.

I've learned that just because two people argue doesn't mean that they don't love each other, and just because they don't argue it doesn't mean they do love each other.

I've learned that you shouldn't be so eager to find a secret, it may change your life forever. Sometimes it is better to be clueless about what is happening around you, than to know every bit of information that would silently kill you.

I've learned that sometime people you love the most in life are taken from you too soon.

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back.

I've learned that it's not what you have in life, but who that counts.

I've learned that there are people who love you dearly but just don't know how to show it.

I've learned that maturity has more to do with the experiences you've had and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many years you have lived.

I've learned that the truth may hurt you for a little while, but a lie will hurt you forever.

I've learned that joy is portable, you can always bring it with you.

I've learned that just because something isn't happening right now, doesn't mean that it will never happen.

I've learned that everything has beauty but not everyone can see it.

I've learned that everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won't last forever. And if things are going bad, don't worry, it won't last forever either.

I've learned that at some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life. *sigh*

I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I've learned that you live only once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

I've learned that not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

3 comments:

  1. Every of these ^ sentences r so deep meaning and sweet too. Thanks Vivi my friend. Cute ur blog too! :)
    (Paolo Franco Asi)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha.. so u here too Paolo. told ya, she's got a way in writing. love her thoughts.
      Agatha Vivi, u're amazing just the way you are!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Franco and Ignatius.. I dunno how I missed your comments. Thank you so much for taking time to read. (:

      Delete